where is H.A.Menu?

Post Reply
arfa
Master Bludit
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:31 am
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Horizontal Archive Menu

Announcing this plugin was first posted on the forum: Aug 03, 2025
viewtopic.php?p=13988
and the plugin page-link worked just fine, with the link going to...

https://plugins.bludit.com/plugin/horiz ... chive-menu

About a month ago a friend asked me 'where is it?' so I tried updating the metadata.json – waited... allowing admin time to admin. While waiting I went through the code (post imgMan debacle :)) and have made quite a few improvements and uploaded the new version. Irrespective of this I still wonder why there is no listing on the bludit.com plugin page?

The direct download link:
H.A.M
It would be great if you could test this and confirm it is operational – in case that is a part of the absence issue.

A month ago I tried updating the metadata.json thinking that it would correct the absence. Nope.

On github:
view metadata.json
The item is there but the metadata.json seems to have duplicated the data – and added a hanging '}'. This may be my attempt a month ago to update/merge but clearly the .json is malformed.

A couple of days ago I edited my .json fork and created a pull-request.
Just now looking at github I see that the request has been closed (by Owner) but — the main .json remains the same.

I have generally made my limited experience clear and apologise for any bumbling. Doing is learning – which can be a bit painful.

I hope that there is a simple explanation/fix.

Thank you.
Kusalo
Post Reply