Unable to display a Post

alypop
Ssr. Bludit

Hi there my post is created with an earlier start date, but unlike when I first started, the Post no longer displays in Navbar.
Looking at Navbar code its calling for parent objects and the Post does not have the Parent dropdown as per a Page.
I see there are url filters which may be effecting but there is no documentation on url filters.

Am I missing something, or could missing posts be a bug?
diego
Site Admin

Hi,
the pages have parent, also enable the plugin latest posts to show the posts on the navbar.

Regards
Diego
alypop
Ssr. Bludit

diego wrote:Hi,
enable the plugin latest posts to show the posts on the navbar.
No, thats not it; even after changing to todays date.

Someone commented elsewhere that there should be drag and drop for arranging the Pages/posts. I agree that would be helpful but also a checkbox to enable/disable on Navbar.

There are other forum reports of Pages and Posts. This is important if I can help in any way lets know.

Only error: [05-Dec-2016 06:05:20 Pacific/Auckland] (1.5.2)buildPage | Error occurred when trying build the page from file with key: js/bootstrap.js

Meantime the only way to show my Post is by direct url.
regards, Al.
Edi
Site Admin

alypop wrote:Someone commented elsewhere that there should be drag and drop for arranging the Pages/posts. I agree that would be helpful but also a checkbox to enable/disable on Navbar.
Pages are listed in the navigation bar, posts are not. Therefore you cannot arrange posts in a menu or somthing like this.

Which theme are you using! And: Can you please give a link to the installation.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
alypop
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote:Which theme are you using! And: Can you please give a link to the installation.
Hi there Edi.
http://radiospares.co.nz/
The Blog is a Page, not a Post. Theme is business.
If I change HOME to draft, it HOME page still shows. If I change HOME title to null the Post appears.

Ive given you editor role name edi password yourcatsname

Will remove that soon thanks.
alypop
Ssr. Bludit

Edi lets know when I can remove the editor role and any idea why: enable the plugin latest posts to show the posts on the navbar does not work?
also you will notice that tags do not stick on Pages.
Edi
Site Admin

alypop wrote: The Blog is a Page, not a Post. Theme is business.
If I change HOME to draft, it HOME page still shows. If I change HOME title to null the Post appears.
I think there are some misunderstandings...

A blog contains posts, and it's ordered by date. A page is independent.

The home page is set under "Settings" > "Advanced" > "Default home page". If "Show blog" is selcted, the home page shows a selection of posts. Or you can select a page from the drop down list.
enable the plugin latest posts to show the posts on the navbar does not work?
Plugins that are showed in a sidebar need a theme with a sidebar. The theme Business Casual has no sidebar.
also you will notice that tags do not stick on Pages.
At the moment tags do not work with pages.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
alypop
Ssr. Bludit

Edi please comment on my Post if you disagree with anything thank you. http://radiospares.co.nz/post/blog-bludit-cms