Disable login authentication

kang08
Jr. Bludit

How can i disable build-in login system as i already have my own login system in my server. I can deny the access of admin page by require specific permission. But how can i disable the login page of bludit? A.k.a. Disabling user management.
Edi
Site Admin

I do not really understand what you want to do? Access to the backend without a login?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
jaidenmedia
Ssr. Bludit

@kang08: I'd like to know how to restrict Bludit admin login to my own IP address. Have tried a couple of different ways with no success.
diego
Site Admin

jaidenmedia wrote:@kang08: I'd like to know how to restrict Bludit admin login to my own IP address. Have tried a couple of different ways with no success.
You can try whit this variables from PHP.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3003 ... ess-in-php
jaidenmedia
Ssr. Bludit

Thanks, but that wasn't my question.

When using WordPress, the wp-login page can be restricted to a single IP address to block brute-force attacks. This is very easy to do with .htaccess. My question was about doing the same thing for Bludit. I haven't been able to do it because Bludit's login works differently than WordPress's login. I hope that's more clear.
diego
Site Admin

You need to edit the controller of the login, it's in /bl-kernel/admin/controller/login.php; You can check the IP address with PHP and allow your IP and deny all.

Anyway you can work with httaccess to deny access to /admin

Bludit has a system anti-brute force, when you try 10 times the IP is blocked for a few minutes; You can change it in /bl-content/databases/security.php
jaidenmedia
Ssr. Bludit

Ah, OK. Thank you.