Black image in 3.15.0

totry1
Jr. Bludit

Since 3.15.0 the Image Uploader leave the image black (Windows 11 (and linux mint), host Proisp.no/Group One). The black image can be used as content, but is completely black. Reinstalled 3.14.1 on testsite, working as expected. During months I never had a problem with 3.14.1. Same issue installing 3.15.0 under localhost. Anything I have missed?
Edi
Site Admin

What file types are the images? What are their sizes?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
totry1
Jr. Bludit

Ordinary jpg from Galaxy Samsung phone, or a scanned image, size ~1-4 MB.
The plugin ImageGallery Pro is not affected. Only the "Content Image Browse Uploader". It seems to upload the picture as shown by the blue progress bar, but the content is a pure black, presumably supposed to be the image. The image name is actually right.
Edi
Site Admin

Is there an error entry in the error log?
totry1
Jr. Bludit

The error log contain no entry since the date in August when the provider changed the platform. Previously, entries were regularly written. I'll have to check with the provider. (Localhost may have picked an admin link from the external server). Thanks for your time!
totry1
Jr. Bludit

The migration by the provider to the new platform (and software) obviously was in error. Their Support could not solve the case. So recently I deleted the site, connected the domain to a new folder, and copied by ftp application (FileZilla) a supposedly working copy of the complete homepage. Actually then the site worked as before. This was the Bludit 3.15.0 version that automatically had been installed few days before the incident. Bludit Pro with Timemachine would certainly eased this work since I now had to ask for a copy from the provider, probably losing 2 months.
Edi
Site Admin

Could you solve the problem?
totry1
Jr. Bludit

Yes. Finally a few weeks ago. But needed to rebuild quite a lot. Thank you!