Premium Post

multicolordev
Master Bludit

Premium Post
Hi! New plugin for community:)
Premium post is plugin will add password access to your post or page with custom function.

Download:
https://plugins.bludit.com/plugin/premium-post
sledgeman
Ssr. Bludit

Hello dear developer multicolordev.

I was waiting for such a plugin for bludit. Thanks a lot for this. 8-). We need something like this to password-protect specific pages that only allowed people can access.

I have some critics or improvements for further versions: the manual of "Premium Post". Whats wrong with it? When you activate the plugin, you will got this information message:
Replace
<?php echo $page->content() ;?>
to
<?php get_passContent() ;?>
I would assert, that no one know what file to edit and where to find it. So it means the current manual has too less information about how to use it (imho). It would be great if you can update the manual in the current version or in the next one. Just to let the people know how to use it correctly.

I´ve made a small step-by-step text / manual (please correct me, if something is wrong):
1.) install the plugin by copying it to:
..\bl-plugins\ --> (..\bl-plugins\premium-post)
2.) activate the plugin inside bludit
3.) to make it work, you need to modify the file "page.php" inside your "THEME - folder". For example:
..\bl-themes\My_Theme\php\page.php

Replace this line:
<?php echo $page->content() ;?>
with this one:
<?php get_passContent() ;?>

4.) Back inside bludit, you can "edit" your existent "pages" / "static pages" or you can create "new" ones. Now you will have a new type-in "password-box" below the type-in "Title-Box". Keep it blank if you dont need a password. Or type a new password inside and it will be automaticaly active !
I did a small research about compatibility:
- Bludit: it is even compatible with bludit v3.6.1 ! (it has written you need min. v3.13.1)
- Browser: min. google Chrome v41.0.22 (in too old browsers the plugin don´t show up)

Let me know what you think about my suggestions. Cheers.
multicolordev
Master Bludit

i can create video like with some my previous plugin, no problem:) Soon i upload and add this movie or link to topic or plugin. Thanks for feedback. :D :D
sledgeman
Ssr. Bludit

Hey.

Glad you see it as a motivation. Great. At least users can got some information how to use it inside the forum here ;)

Doing a video is okay. Sometimes screenshots / pictures are serving better. Or just adding a more detailed text inside the plugin should be fine.

As you like, as you have time.

Cheers.
zacharielle
Jr. Bludit

Hi multicolordev,

Thank you so much for this plugin! And thank you in advance for the detailed tutorial, I managed without but it agree it will be helpful.

May I suggest a languages/fr_FR.json file (here below)? Would it also be possible to add custom language for js/addinput.js placeholder value? (In this case the French version could be "Ajouter un mot de passe").

Code: Select all

{
    "plugin-data":
    {
        "name": "Premium Post",
        "description": "Créer du contenu protégé par mot de passe"
    },

"bad-password":"Mot de passe erroné",
    "get-access":"Accéder",
    "enter-the-password":"Entrer le mot de passe"
}
Another suggestion is about the password encoding. plugin.php uses the utf8_decode function but as I understand it this replaces any character outside of ISO-8859-1 into an invalid character, such as "�". In my case, the password contains an "é" and this leads to unmatching even though the security/.txt file contains the right string when decoded. I solved this by removing the utf8_decode function (which seems to be obsolete?) but I'm not sure there's a security risk doing so, I'm far from being an expert. If you have another suggestion I'd be glad to hear it!

Many thanks again o/
multicolordev
Master Bludit

No problem, i check this and next week upload new version. Now i working with MonsterGallery, when i done - i check how Premium Post can improve.
multicolordev
Master Bludit

I must have little more time, i hope next week. Stay tuned
multicolordev
Master Bludit

2.0 is here!

What i changed?
  • -moved security folder to Bl-content
  • -remove extension .txt
  • -removed utf8 encoding.
Now on github, soon on repo:
https://github.com/multicolor-rgb/premi ... ds/2.0.zip