Way to include existing HTML-files from CherryTree

j8ter
Jr. Bludit

So, this is a way too specific question. I am loving Bludit, running it with Yunohost on an old Raspberry Pi.

Lately I have been using CherryTree a lot to organize some selfstudy (malware analysis) and I am loving the HTML-exports it can produce, which are really well organized.

I would love to somehow include these static HTML-folders somehow in Bludit. Would that be possible, or should I simply link to the files after uploading them somewhere?
Edi
Site Admin

CherryTree uses HTML files to store the content, Bludit uses directories or folders with a text file index.txt.

One solution is to write a script to convert the HTML files to directories and files index.txt.

Or you can copy the content of a HTML file as code to Bludit (only what is between the tags <body> and </body>). With the default editor TinyMCE for example you can click the button "Source code" (<>) and add it.

But why use Bludit? The folders and files of CherryTree can be published on the web without using a Content Management System (CMS) like Bludit.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets