How to limit content to only certain authorized users ?

jeronath
Sr. Bludit

Hello everybody
I would like to know if there is an easy way to limit access to some content to authorized users.
For example a group getting access to only one category of posts and others even not able to see that category after logging.
Thanks in advance for your help.
multicolordev
Master Bludit

You can create easy script

when you will added id with id admin user to body, and hide what do you want when id user is different. Ofc if you know js.
jeronath
Sr. Bludit

multicolordev wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:09 pm You can create easy script

when you will added id with id admin user to body, and hide what do you want when id user is different. Ofc if you know js.
Thank you multicolordev for your help. I have temporarily given up the web project that was the reason for this technical question.
While searching the forum I noticed another thread which shows that I am not the only one looking for this feature.
I'll come back to it in a while.
Sincerely yours.
walhalla
Jr. Bludit

jeronath wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:14 pm Thank you multicolordev for your help. I have temporarily given up the web project that was the reason for this technical question.
While searching the forum I noticed another thread which shows that I am not the only one looking for this feature.
I'll come back to it in a while.
Sincerely yours.
Hi,
same problem here. Without being able to give access to choosen posts to registered users, unfortunately it's not usable for me. It's a pity because I really love Bludit.

Cheers Walhalla