Bludit Logo and Footer not changing

zartarr88
Jr. Bludit

Hello,
I wanted to change my blog's favicon because when they visit they see the bludit dog logo.
I went into footer.php and saw it refers to favicon.png
I then went into /img and changed favicon.png however nothing happens, even tried restarted server.

I tried 16x16 favicon and a 32x32 one.
I have changed the web logo in the bludit GUI , but it doesn't show up anywhere.
Using the default Alternative theme.
Edi
Site Admin

You can find the favicon favicon.png of the theme Alternative in the directory /bl-themes/alternative/img.

After a change clear your browser cache.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
zartarr88
Jr. Bludit

Many thanks Edi,
that is exactly where I went earlier. So I tried something different.
Instead of Changing favicon.img (leaving it as the default bludit) ;
Uploading favicon1.img with my own logo and changer footer.php allows me to display my logo on the bottom.

You know the logo, icon that is displayed beside the site in a tabbed browser? How does one change this?
I was hoping it would change the logo that is displayed beside the website name. But all I was able to achieve was change the logo at the bottom.
I wanted to keep the Bludit logo at the bottom, and actually change the website logo.
Edi
Site Admin

zartarr88 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:58 pm You know the logo, icon that is displayed beside the site in a tabbed browser? How does one change this?
It can be done how I have explained it.

If the logo does not change clear the cache of your browser and start a new session.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets