Content after break

kaaleth
Master Bludit

Hello,

how can I show content in the template after break? I would like to put

Code: Select all

<?php echo $page->contentBreak() ?>
in section A, and the rest of the content in section B but I cannot find a right function for it.

One more question, is there any way to show something in the template that is related only to published pages and NOT to static? If yes, how?

Greetings
Edi
Site Admin

kaaleth wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:03 am how can I show content in the template after break?
I wasn't aware of this till now. :oops:

What does $page->contentBreak()?
One more question, is there any way to show something in the template that is related only to published pages and NOT to static?
Can you please give an example of what you like to do?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
kaaleth
Master Bludit

Edi wrote: What does $page->contentBreak()?
It just shows a content before your:

<!-- pagebreak -->
and now I would like to render the content AFTER <!-- pagebreak --> only. I thought it was

<?php echo $page->content(); ?>
but it renders whole of my content + content before break. This makes no sense, because in my template I can see some text that is doubled.

Edi wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:03 am Can you please give an example of what you like to do?
I think I found solution in disqus plugin, but I need to test it. I wanted to put some content only in pages that are not sticky are not static, so only to these that are "real" entries.
kaaleth
Master Bludit

Just returned from my holidays and I will continue checking... meanwhile may somebody know how can I fix my issue?
Edi
Site Admin

kaaleth wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:40 pm Just returned from my holidays and I will continue checking... meanwhile may somebody know how can I fix my issue?
Do you mean the following:
This makes no sense, because in my template I can see some text that is doubled.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets