Contact3 SMTP Issues (Provider Block)

novafacile
Master Bludit

You can try the attached version of Contact3 with the following settings:

Your Email: Just your email
Email sender address: special sender email address
Special Email Sender Address: use a email address hosted by your provider (no gmail, outlook.com or other)

SMTP Host: localhost
SMTP Port: 25
SMTP Encryption: Deactive
Remove SMTP username and password

I don't have access to a strict provider like GoDaddy, so unfortunatly I can't test it. Let me know i it works or not.
Attachments
contact3.zip
test version
(75.26 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
field8
Ssr. Bludit

Hi, I try this version and works, the previous version I test it again and not work with these settings (localhost, 25, mail). Now mail send via the local cPanel account (i try to use another email account wich does not exist on cPanel and mail not send, only when a mail exist on cPanel works). Is any trick to do for mailjet, gmail, yandex or something external service? I try with this version to set external mail providers and fail again.
field8
Ssr. Bludit

Update: Just I receive the mail from a mail account witch not exist on cPanel (in spam, just I saw it). The mail witch exist on cPanel receive to inbox normally, no spam.
novafacile
Master Bludit

Yes, you can use other email address as sender, but this usually causes spam filters to catch the email.

At the moment I don't see any other possibility, because the server seems to block the requests to an external SMTP server directly. There is not much you can do with PHP.

The only way would be that the request goes via Javascript directly to an external service that sends the emails. But that would be a completely different solution.