JSON Translations bugs

stani
Master Bludit

1) line 322 (at DE 323) - it is not translated, it is written in English everywhere: "Write the tags separated by comma"

2) after line 382 is missing line with: "Enable the markdown parser for the content of the page."

3) after line 223 is missing line with: "Browse", this same after line 348

4) at the line 318 I have: <code>DD-MM-YYYY Hours:Minutes:Seconds<\/code>
And in Setting - Language - Date format I wrote "j F Y" (= DD.MM.YYYY). But in New content - Options - Advancent - DATE is in box YYYY.MM.DD. Below this box is: Date format: YYYY-MM-DD Hours:Minutes:Seconds

5) What is not in the JSON file at all: Visits today: , Unique visitors today: ,Bludit Edition, Bludit Version, Bludit Codename, Bludit Build Number, Disk usage, Bludit Developers.
Last edited by stani on Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Edi
Site Admin

In which translation?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
stani
Master Bludit

In all.
Edi
Site Admin

stani wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:05 pm 1) line 322 (at DE 323) - it is not translated, it is written in English everywhere: "Write the tags separated by comma"

2) after line 382 is missing line with: "Enable the markdown parser for the content of the page."

3) after line 223 is missing line with: "Browse", this same after line 348
As you can see in the GitHub repository not all language files are updated on a regular basis.

You can contribute to the translations and update the files on GitHub.
4) at the line 318 I have: <code>DD-MM-YYYY Hours:Minutes:Seconds<\/code>
And in Setting - Language - Date format I wrote "j F Y" (= DD.MM.YYYY). But in New content - Options - Advancent - DATE is in box YYYY.MM.DD. Below this box is: Date format: YYYY-MM-DD Hours:Minutes:Seconds
In the field "Date format" is set how the date is diplayed. In the field "Date" on the editor page is set which date is stored in the database file. This are two different things.
5) What is not in the JSON file at all: Visits today: , Unique visitors today: ,Bludit Edition, Bludit Version, Bludit Codename, Bludit Build Number, Disk usage, Bludit Developers.
Visits today and Unique visitors today can be found in the language file of the plugin Simple Stats:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/blob/m ... es/en.json
stani
Master Bludit

Edi wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:56 pm As you can see in the GitHub repository not all language files are updated on a regular basis.

You can contribute to the translations and update the files on GitHub.
I'm a layman, I can't work with GitHub. :)
But this is not about translating something, this is about the fact that it is not possible, because it is not there at all.

E.g. at 1) - please see at DE (de, de_DE): Neuer Ihnalt - Einstellungen - Erweitert - below Schlagwörter: "Write the tags separated by comma" - where can at de_DE.json translate this sentence? ...

And I just came up with a new one: Einstellungen - Allgemein - Erweitert - Seiteninhalt - below Markdown-Parser: "Enable the markdown parser for the content of the page."

Note: I have given the German translation only as an example.

In the field "Date format" is set how the date is diplayed. In the field "Date" on the editor page is set which date is stored in the database file. This are two different things.
And can it be set up to be the same? The information in the field "Date" is confusing.
datum.jpg
datum.jpg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 2286 times

Amendment: and where can the calendar be translated?
calendar.jpg
calendar.jpg (17.33 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Visits today and Unique visitors today can be found in the language file of the plugin Simple Stats:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/blob/m ... es/en.json
OK, thanks.
Edi
Site Admin

stani wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:30 am But this is not about translating something, this is about the fact that it is not possible, because it is not there at all.
This means: It can be added. ;-)
E.g. at 1) - please see at DE (de, de_DE): Neuer Ihnalt - Einstellungen - Erweitert - below Schlagwörter: "Write the tags separated by comma" - where can at de_DE.json translate this sentence? ...
The phrase is here:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/blob/b ... .json#L323

But there is a bug in the admin view or theme. This has to be fixed in the coming version 4.
And I just came up with a new one: Einstellungen - Allgemein - Erweitert - Seiteninhalt - below Markdown-Parser: "Enable the markdown parser for the content of the page."
Yes, this phrase is missing. Also this has to be fixed in version 4.
And can it be set up to be the same? The information in the field "Date" is confusing.
I dont know if there is an easy fix for this.

You can post it on the GitHub tracker as a feature request:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/issues
Amendment: and where can the calendar be translated?
Good question. The date and time picker is translated in some languages, but I do not know how a translation can be enabled. I think this also something for version 4.
stani
Master Bludit

Edi wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:35 pm
This means: It can be added. ;-)
You can post it on the GitHub tracker as a feature request:

Sure, but it's up to me. :D

But there is a bug in the admin view or theme. This has to be fixed in the coming version 4.
Yes, this phrase is missing. Also this has to be fixed in version 4.
So I'm very interested. When (approximately) will there be a version 4, please?
I just wanted to start a complete translation of Bludit 3.13.1 (incl. Plug-ins). But I don't want to do unnecessary work.
Edi
Site Admin

stani wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:57 pm So I'm very interested. When (approximately) will there be a version 4, please?
Maybe there will be at the end of March an alpha version for testing.
stani
Master Bludit

And version 4 will be compatible with plug-ins for version 3, such as Snicker?
stani
Master Bludit

Edi wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:35 pm The phrase is here:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/blob/b ... .json#L323
Yes, I see in de_DE.json line 323:

Code: Select all

"write-the-tags-separated-by-commas": "Schlagwörter durch Kommas getrennt eingeben.",
But...
real in Bludit I see something else : Neuer Ihnalt - Einstellungen - Erweitert - below Schlagwörter: "Write the tags separated by comma"....