Php Errors Bludit Pro

antzweb
Ssr. Bludit

Hi, Yes
I think I've found the error or bug in Simple Stats but i dont know how to fix it has i dont understand php.

In simple stats it logs evertime the page is visited it creates a line in .logs file which is correct!

But if your in Admin Dashboard it doesnt seem to write to the .log file but the code is trying to write to it.

I maybe wrong but if you open up your website and watch the log file it will write a row, then visit the admin dashboard page and it creates the error in php errors /bl-content/workspaces/simple-stats/*.log evertime you refresh the admin page it will create the error.
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

antzweb wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:27 pm Hi, Yes
I think I've found the error or bug in Simple Stats but i dont know how to fix it has i dont understand php.

In simple stats it logs evertime the page is visited it creates a line in .logs file which is correct!

But if your in Admin Dashboard it doesnt seem to write to the .log file but the code is trying to write to it.

I maybe wrong but if you open up your website and watch the log file it will write a row, then visit the admin dashboard page and it creates the error in php errors /bl-content/workspaces/simple-stats/*.log evertime you refresh the admin page it will create the error.
Hi, yes the error lies in simple-stats, but unfortunately I can not help you further as I am not that good at programming.
antzweb
Ssr. Bludit

ok
thank you for your help. I think it needs reporting somehow on bugs for Bludit Pro. their is other bugs aswell with search and visiting pages in admin in which it causes errors in php log files.
Edi
Site Admin

You can report bugs on the GitHub tracker at

https://github.com/bludit/bludit/issues
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

I researched it a bit more about what could be the cause, and it seems that it's the Tidy extension that does it.
If you have this extension turned on in Mamp, under the PHP settings, you can try turning it off.
I assume that it is because tidy is not set up in the project that these errors occur, but I actually do not know much about how tidy works in practice, apart from the fact that it is something to clean up in HTML, so it stands out in a neat and manageable way and is useful in programming or something like that.

EDIT: Well still not the right solution, but much less errors
antzweb
Ssr. Bludit

Hi,
Thanks.

I have posted the issue i was having on Github, I will have a look at what you suggested and see if i can look further into it. I don't know if its a Mamp issue or it actually produces the same results on live server.