WYSIWYG HTML Editor

lodria
Master Bludit

Hello!

I have a WYSIWYG HTML Editor (innova studio contentbuilder) that I want to incorporate as an editor such as tinymce or ckeditor. Can anyone help with this?
Edi
Site Admin

Look at the plugins for TinyMCE, CKEditor and EasyMDE, perhaps you can integrate it in a similar way.

It's a paid editor (without the option for a trial), and they say on their website that support is included. So if there are any problems in using it please contact them.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

Yes, it pays. I can use the editor outside of bludit. Integrating into bludite alone is not easy. But you can try it here: https://innovastudio.com/builderdemo/demo.html
And here is an older version that could be tested because the structure of the new version is similar: https://github.com/TypischTouristik/contentbuilder
Based on that, do you have any ideas?
In the meantime, I’m trying to paste myself based on the other editors.

I also found a free editor (keditor) today that might be exciting for others in terms of bludit. It would be worth a look because it uses parts of ckeditor, but I think it has a much better visual editor:
http://kademi.github.io/keditor/example ... ntent.html
https://github.com/Kademi/keditor
Edi
Site Admin

lodria wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:12 pm Integrating into bludite alone is not easy.
And what is the answer of the support?
And here is an older version that could be tested [...]
Thank you for the link. But it lacks a documentation.
I also found a free editor (keditor) today that might be exciting for others in terms of bludit.
An interesting project. But it is irritating that the last release was in 2018.

Because the editor works inside iFrame I doubt that it is possible to integrate it in Bludit.
lodria
Master Bludit

Thank you for your answers Edi!

I wrote to them as soon as I get an answer indicating it. I did a couple of tests based on the descriptions and finally managed to set up the innova contentbuilder. Writings edited with it appear perfectly in all views. I can't create a Bludit plugin, but it works well online anyway. I tried to work with the latest bludit themes in duality, in which everything is in place. I can only recommend themes created by Colapiombo to everyone. One of the best current Themes!

I also tried the Keditar, but - as you wrote - it hasn't worked so far.
Edi
Site Admin

lodria wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:26 am Writings edited with it appear perfectly in all views. I can't create a Bludit plugin, but it works well online anyway.
How does it work? With cut and paste?
lodria
Master Bludit

I specify the css path and then simply paste the html file created with the content builder into the tinymce editor. I put css in the bludit HTML Code plugin. The contenteditor, of course, also runs online. And I can use the finished html code anywhere.

Support doesn't really know about bludit, but sent a description of how it works in principle in any cms, or on its own.
Edi
Site Admin

lodria wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 pm Support doesn't really know about bludit, but sent a description of how it works in principle in any cms, or on its own.
They should know it. ;-)

If you want you can forward the description to me.