Theme Docs X v2.1

Baalco
Jr. Bludit

Hi there,

happy xmas all together!

I'm doing my first steps with Bludit v3.10 and have two question regarding the theme Docs X v2.1:

1. How does the sibar menu work. If I do a mouse click on a menu item nothing happens - the page doesn't change. I'm only able to highlight the text of the menu items and the mouse icon is a cursor not a pointer.

2. On the bottom right site of my page there is a big blue button: "Collaborate with us and edit this page". How to remove this button?

Best regards,
Baalco
Edi
Site Admin

Baalco wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:05 pm 1. How does the sibar menu work. If I do a mouse click on a menu item nothing happens - the page doesn't change. I'm only able to highlight the text of the menu items and the mouse icon is a cursor not a pointer.
Using this theme you have to create child pages. The parent page only displays the title of a section in the menu.
2. On the bottom right site of my page there is a big blue button: "Collaborate with us and edit this page". How to remove this button?
You can remove the following part from the file page.php in the directory /bl-themes/docs-x-2.1/php/ (line 13):

Code: Select all

<?php if (!$url->notFound()): ?>
<div class="text-right mt-5">
	<a class="btn btn-primary" target="_blank" href="<?php echo $GITHUB_BASE_URL.$page->key().'/'.$FILENAME ?>"><?php echo $language->get('Collaborate with us and edit this page'); ?></a>
</div>
<?php endif ?>
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
stani
Master Bludit

And in home.php too?

Line 56-60:

Code: Select all

<?php if (!$url->notFound()): ?>
<div class="text-right mt-5">
	<a class="btn btn-primary" target="_blank" href="<?php echo $GITHUB_BASE_URL.$page->key().'/'.$FILENAME ?>"><?php echo $language->get('Collaborate with us and edit this page'); ?></a>
</div>
<?php endif ?>