General language question(s)

murko
Sr. Bludit

I remember starting a translation for Swedish long ago, and actually thought this was implemented, but I can't find it anywhere so I started the project from scratch yesterday and just finished :)

I copied the en.json, renamed it sv_SE.json and translated it.

First: Where to put it.
Do I just (see image)
languages-bludit.png
languages-bludit.png (39.45 KiB) Viewed 2541 times
Or do I fork and/or make a pull request or what (hoping for the first since that's easy :))?

Second, there was a few (three) lines in the English file that I didn't yet translate cause I wanted some insight on them.

"upload-and-more-images": "Upload and more images",
That sentence doesn't make sense in English and I don't really find it on the dashboard so a little insight on that one so I can make a proper translation would be nice.

"draft-content": "Draft content",
Is it a) the content on the drafts tab on /admin/content/ (meaning the posts listed)
or b) the content of a drafted post/page?

"the-nickname-is-almost-used-in-the-themes-to-display-the-author-of-the-content": "The nickname is almost used in the themes to display the author of the content",
I don't get it? The nickname is ALMOST used?
Should it be ONLY?

Thanks!
Edi
Site Admin

murko wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 pm Do I just (see image) languages-bludit.png
Or do I fork and/or make a pull request or what (hoping for the first since that's easy :))?
You can try "Upload files". But I think the option is disabled.

Therefore you have to fork (copy) Bludit:

https://github.com/bludit/bludit

Then you can upload the file to your fork, and submit it as "New Pull request".
"upload-and-more-images": "Upload and more images",
The sentence is deprecated. It was used by the old image manager.

"draft-content": "Draft content",
The sentence is not used.
"the-nickname-is-almost-used-in-the-themes-to-display-the-author-of-the-content": "The nickname is almost used in the themes to display the author of the content",
This has to be: "The nickname is in most of the cases used in the theme to display the author of the content."
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links.
murko
Sr. Bludit

Thank you very much! Translation finished (just skipping the deprecated ones), I'll see tomorrow what I will need to do to get them up!

Edit: I think I made a correct Pull Request in the end :)
Edi
Site Admin

The language file is added.

Thank you very much!
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links.