What does Bludit Pro contains?

ludera
Ssr. Bludit

The bludit pro page doesn't show which plugins and extras will be added to Bludit, is that listed somewhere? I think it should!
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

It is mentioned in the documentation under 'Bludit PRO'. But you can also buy those plugins independently.
It is optional if you want to support the project. :)
ludera
Ssr. Bludit

So timemachine and domain migrator?
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

Yes that is correct
-and then there is also the possibility that you can donate via Patreon if you want to support the project.
ludera
Ssr. Bludit

lightmat wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:07 pm Yes that is correct
-and then there is also the possibility that you can donate via Patreon if you want to support the project.
Yes. That I will do for sure after a short while working with the blog and deciding to stick with it. Right now I'm testing its features. Pasting code is certainly one of them, that's why I was wondering if there was an even more advanced editing mode than the current one.

Thanks a lot
Edi
Site Admin

ludera wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:42 pm [Pasting code is certainly one of them, that's why I was wondering if there was an even more advanced editing mode than the current one.
There are different editors you can use.

What do you mean with "an even more advanced editing mode"?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
ludera
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:59 pm There are different editors you can use.

What do you mean with "an even more advanced editing mode"?
Yes. It was not clear. The one I enabled didn't have some buttons that I normally use (to help integrate YouTube videos without having to go to the code and edit by hand and such). But if you tell me I can enable more stuff on the editor, that's great! I had no idea. Clearly I didn't read enough.

Thanks a lot
Edi
Site Admin

ludera wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 am The one I enabled didn't have some buttons that I normally use (to help integrate YouTube videos without having to go to the code and edit by hand and such).
You can activate the function for the editor TinyMCE if you open the settings page of the plugin and add
  1. the word media to the field "Toolbar top" or "Toolbar bottom",
  2. the word media to the field "Plugin".
What else do you miss?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets