Session expiration / log-in issues

phillap
Jr. Bludit

Hi,

So far, really impressed by what Bludit can do and what I was to able to achieve on such a short time.

However, I have a recurring issue with log-in, like a early expiration or invalidated re-authentication.

Sometimes, I can try to log-in on the interface admin 3-4 times (and it's the right password) before actually being able to logged-in. Sometimes, just want to create new content and when I enter the title, I noticed an error (JS failing for get-slug because I'm not authenticate). So I'm logged-out.

I can retry few times and it finally works but it's kind of annoying. I can't really tell what could be the issue as for the session time out in the variables is properly set.

Small details but when I get logged out, I'm being asked my credentials again but I'm on the page I was planning to visit like https://www.asasdasd.org/en/admin/categories and if I refresh that page one or two times, I'll get logged back in and to the right pages. (I don't have the re-enter my crendetials)

Anyway, I'm just wondering if I missed something in the config or if there's anything I can do to prevent this from happening.

Thank you,
Attachments
ex3.png
ex3.png (31.26 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
ex2.png
ex2.png (16.1 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
ex1.png
ex1.png (38.52 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
Jay
Master Bludit

Did you enable showing php errors in bludit?
Does webserver show any session errors or others in logs?

You did not mention that your bludit install is set in a nested directory.
It surely interferes with website settings set in root html dir, especially with sessions..

Create a subdomain pointed to other directory than bind to main domain, and test your bludit install on it
phillap
Jr. Bludit

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Since we cannot have multiple languages in Bludit, I wanted to create one instance per lang (en/fr). In the installation process, doesn't seem to be an issue to put in a sub-repo.

I'll try though but that would create an issue on how I'll be able to get pages in 2 lang.

I welcome other alternatives / solutions.
Edi
Site Admin

phillap wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:59 pm Thanks for the reply. Since we cannot have multiple languages in Bludit, I wanted to create one instance per lang (en/fr). In the installation process, doesn't seem to be an issue to put in a sub-repo.
How is the setup? One installation in the root directory, another one in a subdirectory?
I'll try though but that would create an issue on how I'll be able to get pages in 2 lang.

I welcome other alternatives / solutions.
You can for example use categories as languages.

There is now also a plugin:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1723
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Jay
Master Bludit

phillap wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:59 pm Since we cannot have multiple languages in Bludit,
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1723