Which plugins?

lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

I would like to ask why the images in the link below have been clicked in the table. Here are four images and click to enlarge in a pop-up window:

https://www.szepsegpaholykozmetika.hu/b ... k%C3%A1ban

Which plugin does this because I just can’t figure it out. I want to set it on another page as well.
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

I think that it is maybe build directly into the theme Blekatron. It's something like "Lightbox", that makes it happen.
You can use this plugin, to produce something similar like that:
https://plugins.bludit.com/plugin/lightbox
lodria
Master Bludit

Ok thanks, but I know that too. What does this effect on the link I provided?
Because I didn't set any light boxes. Now I want it to work on another website, but it doesn't work there on the same web theme.
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

I guess that it is the class (class="medium-zoom-image") there is added to your images, that does it.
Jay
Master Bludit

It's both css that makes larger image fit on the screen, and then minimized js script bundle among which is the code that handles the "lightbox" effect.

If you want to use a small lightbox script for your website, search for pureJSLightbox or GLightbox.
lodria
Master Bludit

Thanks for the information. The new version of the web theme includes this by default (class = "medium-zoom-image"), this is what i was looking for.
How could this option be incorporated into the Editorial theme?

The configuration of the gallery and light box plugins is not really automatic in bludit. There are some that cause the cms to be faulty and some that do not work. The bekathlon theme is good because this is now included by default.

GLightbox seems like a good idea..
Edi
Site Admin

lightmat wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:35 pm I guess that it is the class (class="medium-zoom-image") there is added to your images, that does it.
This only transforms the cursor from pointer to zoom-in when hovering the image.
lodria wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:34 am How could this option be incorporated into the Editorial theme?
You have to add a lightbox script with it's CSS manually if you do not want use a plugin.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:28 pm
lightmat wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:35 pm I guess that it is the class (class="medium-zoom-image") there is added to your images, that does it.
This only transforms the cursor from pointer to zoom-in when hovering the image.
lodria wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:34 am How could this option be incorporated into the Editorial theme?
You have to add a lightbox script with it's CSS manually if you do not want use a plugin.
Ohh that's right, Edi. Sorry, my bad
lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

In the end, I opted for the fotorama slider.
https://mecsekiaranynektar.info/k%C3%A9 ... A9b%C5%91l
Last edited by lodria on Wed May 27, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edi
Site Admin

Nice you have found a solution, and thank you for posting it for other users that are interested in.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets