Multilingual and Multi Blogs plugin [Beta]

Geonx
Ssr. Bludit

Multilingual and Multi Blogs is a complex plugin for the Bludit. It adds a lot of features every modern site needs. This plugin created with speed and security in mind.

Features
Here is a list of its features. Every feature can be enabled or disabled.

Multilingual Mode***
Multilingual mode allows running fully multilingual websites with Bludit, making it easy to translate pages, posts, tags**, categories, and themes.

MultiBlogs
Multiblogs mode allows running multi sub-blogs with Bludit. You can have a default blog and unlimited sub-blogs, for instance news, reviews, videos etc. Each language can have its own sub-blogs. Each blog can have its own categories, tags, site name and site description.

Videos Dir*
This mode allows you to set a blog as a video directory, where you can have videos instead of posts (for instance tutorials collection, news and more), like this one.

e-Commerce/eShop*

e-Commerce allows you to have your own eShop with Bludit. You can have an eShop for each language.

Deals/Coupons/Price Comparison*
Instead of having an eShop, you can still enable the e-Commerce mode and start sharing coupons, deals and more. It can grab the price details from Amazon, AliExpress and eBay, so you can have and a price comparison site.

Ad Manager*
Create, manage, and display advertisements anywhere on your theme. Define where ads should be shown on your page and Ad Manager will do the rest for you.

Auto Content
This mode allows you to add unlimited number of sources and start creating your content automatically. The plugin gives you a unique cron URL to update the content. I'll add and more features, to grab the whole content from a site.

Sitemap
This mode allows you to have multiple sitemap files for each language and blog, helping search engines to better indexing your posts.

SEO
This mode allows you to control the SEO part of your site, like****:
-Referrer Policy
-Nofollow tag in archive pages, categories, tags and more
-Automatic ALT attribute (images)
-Automatic TITLE attribute (images)
-Lazy Load for images and embed videos
-Automatic Nofollow External Links attribute
-Open External Links in New Tab/Window attribute
-Website Verification Services

AMP support
This mode allows you to have AMP support for posts, pages, products*, forum threads*.

Users registration*
This mode allows you to have users register on your site and making new forum threads, have their own user panel, view orders and more.

Redirection Mode
This mode allows you to set redirections for old urls.

Archive Page
This mode allows you to set a page as "Archive", so you can have a page where a visitor can see every post, blog and category. This mode is multilingual, so you can set an archive page for each language.

Contact Page
The same as the archive page, you can set a "Contact" page for each language.

Anti-Spam Verification
This mode allows you to set Anti-Spam methods like No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA and Honeypot.

Auto Embed
Simply add a video URL (for YouTube, Twitter, Facebook) and it will be converted to its embed code.

Menu Creation***
This mode allows you to have a menu for your theme. You have two options:

-Auto. This option creates the menu automatically, based on your blogs and language settings. For instance, the menu of my blog it is automatically created.

-Manual. This option allows you to create your menu with drag n drop.

You can have a custom menu for each language**.

Widgets in Sidebar
This mode allows you to create Widgets in your theme's sidebar. You can create text, html, JavaScript or PHP widget or add pre-made widgets, like top posts**, latest products**, latest posts, category list and more. You can change their position with drag n drop.

Cookie Consent
This mode allows you to have Cookie Consent Message for each language.

Internal Comments*
You can have your own comment system for Bludit.

How to install
For the plugin to work properly, you have to make a few modifications in your theme. I've ported a WP theme so you can see what modifications you should make in your theme. If you want to have only sub-blogs, you don't have to add any modification. Modifications are needed for multilingual mode.

Download the plugin from here. Copy the "Penscratch" folder into your "bl-themes" folder and the "sub-blogs" folder into the "bl-plugins" folder.

Activate the plugin, enable it from settings and you are ready. You can enable or disable every mode you need.

During installation, the plugin will try to find your language and add it as "Default". You can change the default language, in case the system made a mistake, one time only. I'll add a mode to allow you to change the default language in future release.

The plugins doesn't touch any DB file of your blog. It creates its own folder under the db folder where it stores its own DB files. You can enable and disable the plugin without the fear of losing your posts.

You can disable the plugin from its settings, so you don't lose its settings if you disable it through the plugin manager.

Download the plugin from here. You can test it online here, or view my blog which have this plugin here. More info can be found here.

*Feature has been removed from this release because it is not fully functional

**Feature is missing from this release

***Theme modification is needed

****Some features are disabled in this release
Last edited by Geonx on Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
My Plugins
My Blog | Tech, DIY, Tutorials, Retro and more…
Edi
Site Admin

Thank you very much! This is very promising.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
diego
Site Admin

Interesting, are really good features and a lot of users are requesting.
Thanks
Geonx
Ssr. Bludit

I've updated the first post and I've added the features the plugin currently has. Please test it and tell me if there is any error or problem to fix it.

Also, if there is any good WordPress theme (free), that has eShop support and you believe it should be added to the "Themes" for this plugin, let me know and I will try to port it.

The plugin is a work in progress and many features are missing or are not yet ready (read 1st post).
My Plugins
My Blog | Tech, DIY, Tutorials, Retro and more…
lodria
Master Bludit

It works flawlessly so far! Very detailed! I hope there will be more. Congratulations!
Edi
Site Admin

Please add it to the official repository of plugins. ;-)
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
rizqijune
Jr. Bludit

I tried to install it on my server but it just blank when i tried to activate it :?
any solution for this?
Here is the log file (pastebin)
Bludit v3.14.1
Another Script Kiddie :geek:
LRAM
Master Bludit

Hi
If you want to have only sub-blogs, you don't have to add any modification. Modifications are needed for multilingual mode.
I just need sub blog
it works if I use the theme penscratch, but I can't make it works with other themes
https://sucrepop.com
Candies for the ears