Admin interface on iOS

rafarq
Jr. Bludit

Hello, I don’t know if this is being speaking in another thread.

I don’t have a computer. I just use my iPhone and my iPad Pro for everything.

The lack of an app is important but is would be less important if the web interface work properly on safari for iOS and iPadOS. But it won’t.

You can’t scroll properly. It is very difficult to paste text. It is impossible to insert an image, there are no icons in the edit bar... and so on. I think that it need some work to be usable.

If this happens only to me, please tell me.

Thanks for all your good work.
Jay
Master Bludit

I'd suggest trying firefox for ios.
I'm not a fan of ipad, and browsing with its builtin' safari browser was truly a pain for me.
rafarq
Jr. Bludit

It is the same with Firefox for iOS. I think that bludit need improvements in that direction.
Jay
Master Bludit

In that case there's not much to add.
Main bludit developer mentioned that he doesn't have any ios based device to test on.

Maybe try other browsers available in appstore? But those based on the same engine as safari or firefox won't magically force admin panel to work.

One of plugin developers started developing a mobile app to manage bludit websites but it was over half year ago, and he didn't post any updates about progress.

I have a feeling that somebody was creating an additional admin theme. I don't know much about this thus you'd need to search for it.