A few questions from the beginner (if possible)

abcabc9
Jr. Bludit

Hello,

I'm just taking the first steps in getting acquainted with this script, and accordingly, testing it on the domain. But, drew attention to the following things:

1. After upload the plugin "open-links-new-tab-pilab-master", it does not appear in the "plugins" section in the site control panel.

2. After upload the plugin "Brocken Links Checker", the site is not displayed at all - just a white page.

3. When compose a new post, and after clicking on button "Preview", the page appears with the inscription "Page not found, Hey! It looks like this page doesn't exist."

Please check it.

And, separately, the question where and what needs to be written in the code, so, that these tags automatically appear in the downloaded pictures (photos) - ALT and TITLE?

Bludit Version - 3.10.0 Standart

Regards,
Edi
Site Admin

abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am 1. After upload the plugin "open-links-new-tab-pilab-master", it does not appear in the "plugins" section in the site control panel.
The installation of this plugin is a little bit tricky. If you open the donwloaded ZIP file from the repository, there is a directory open-links-new-tab-pilab in the archive. In this directory is another directory open-links-new-tab-pilab. This is the directory that has to be uploaded in the directory bl-plugins.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
abcabc9
Jr. Bludit

Thanks. I would like to get answers to my other questions. 8-)
Edi
Site Admin

abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am 2. After upload the plugin "Brocken Links Checker", the site is not displayed at all - just a white page.
I cannot reproduce this error. Have you installed the right directory from the ZIP archive?

There is another problem with the plugin at the moment. Therefore I recommend to wait till it will be fixed.
Edi
Site Admin

abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am 3. When compose a new post, and after clicking on button "Preview", the page appears with the inscription "Page not found, Hey! It looks like this page doesn't exist."
I also cannot reproduce this problem. Is there any error message in the console?
Edi
Site Admin

abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am And, separately, the question where and what needs to be written in the code, so, that these tags automatically appear in the downloaded pictures (photos) - ALT and TITLE?
It depends from the editor.

If you use TinyMCE click on the image icon to add the alt title or description.

If you use a Markdown editor add the title or description between [ and ]:

Code: Select all

![alt title or description](https://absolute-path-to-the-image...)
abcabc9
Jr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:02 am
abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am 3. When compose a new post, and after clicking on button "Preview", the page appears with the inscription "Page not found, Hey! It looks like this page doesn't exist."
I also cannot reproduce this problem. Is there any error message in the console?
No, just what I wrote above.
abcabc9
Jr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:14 am
abcabc9 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am And, separately, the question where and what needs to be written in the code, so, that these tags automatically appear in the downloaded pictures (photos) - ALT and TITLE?
It depends from the editor.

If you use TinyMCE click on the image icon to add the alt title or description.

If you use a Markdown editor add the title or description between [ and ]:

Code: Select all

![alt title or description](https://absolute-path-to-the-image...)
I meant, that these tags (ALT and TITLE) were originally registered in the template of this script, and automatically added to each uploaded image.
abcabc9
Jr. Bludit

It is impossible to write anything into these fields (on the screen), everything immediately disappears.

And why is it so difficult to do? It’s better to just give the blog admin the opportunity to write what he wants.
Edi
Site Admin

I think you should make a proper installation on a server that meets the requirements:

https://docs.bludit.com/en/getting-started/requirements