Snicker comments and Bludit 3.10

susannemcom
Ssr. Bludit

Is it only me or doesn't Snicker work on the newest version of Bludit?? I never had problems with it before. Now the comment section doesn't appear and if I have it activated, the footer disappears.
diego
Site Admin

The plugins are compatible version 3.9.x.
Can you tell us what is your configuration? what themes are you using? Snicker version ?
susannemcom
Ssr. Bludit

It worked fine with Bludit 3.9.x. I didn't notice a problem until just recently and thought there was a problem with my theme because I've built two own themes, and I'm far from an expert. Now it seems it doesn't work on any of the other themes either; Blogx, Bluma, Devtheme, Typewrite, Mediumish, Blekathlon, etc (Typerite seems to get stuck totally when I try to open single page).
I use MAMP 5.4 on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 (if that's relevant).
Not sure if I'm missing something but I've used it before and it worked fine, I haven't changed anything else as far as I know.
When I test now on my hosting account instead of MAMP, it actually seems to work. Then I did an adjustment to one of my themes and then it worked on MAMP too.. so it's rather random BUT with the other theme, with the exactly same base, it works on my hosting but not on MAMP.

However it seems to be more of a MAMP problem, I probably should upgrade to the latest version. I'm glad it works on my hosting account but it would be nice to be able to try things offline.
susannemcom
Ssr. Bludit

diego wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:08 pm The plugins are compatible version 3.9.x.
Can you tell us what is your configuration? what themes are you using? Snicker version ?

I can now happily announce that it works fine with MAMP 5.5.