Is there a limit to images per page?

Eisengeist
Jr. Bludit

Just as I spent some time and research setting up Bludit to my needs it occured to me that I'm not able to upload more than 20 images per page. Can that be changed in some settings file? I searched high and low and am a little frustrated with this tiny problem. ^^
ozbod
Sr. Bludit

Hi Jay gave me this snippet of info a short while ago, not sure if it will help you but might be worth a look:

"Btw, you can set manually the amount of uploaded pictures per page in /boot/variables.php file"
Edi
Site Admin

Yes, it is (line 28/29):

Code: Select all

// Items per page for admin area
define('ITEMS_PER_PAGE_ADMIN', 20);
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Eisengeist
Jr. Bludit

Thanks, you two, for the quick help.

I actually stumbled upon this little snippet during my high-and-low search. Then I applied th changes. But at first nothing happened. Now everything works fine. Thanks again.

You have to admit that "ITEMS_PER_PAGE_ADMIN" could be a bit misleading, even with the commentary "Items per page for admin area" above. :D So I wasn't sure I was even testing the appropriate setting. :)
Edi
Site Admin

Eisengeist wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 am You have to admit that "ITEMS_PER_PAGE_ADMIN" could be a bit misleading, even with the commentary "Items per page for admin area" above. :D
I think not at the moment. Because it also defines the number of contents in the admin area.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets