Bludit Pro ?

factor
Jr. Bludit

Like the software. I am unable to find what Pro really is? Can I get a list of all the cool things that I get by going Pro. Is the list of Themes an Plugins bigger or different?

Thanks
Factor
vadim
Jr. Bludit

I can say as a Bludit Pro user that You will get two additional plugins: TimeMachine X (I do not use it because I write articles in a text editor) and Domain Migrator (it was very useful for me to move the site to https). In addition, I am pleased to know that I have contributed to the development of the project. Maybe I will help with code, though I don't know PHP. I like to solve programming problems.
bayerberg
Master Bludit

Theres gonna be one other perk - if you support Bludit via patreon any of my commercial plugins will be up to 50% off.
bludit plugins and themes - makeitblu | I do things, check them out on behance and dribbble.
Oliver
Jr. Bludit

bayerberg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:24 am Theres gonna be one other perk - if you support Bludit via patreon any of my commercial plugins will be up to 50% off.
Sounds good, as a Pro user how can I sell them with this conditions?
ozbod
Sr. Bludit

For me the main thing about being a Pro user is the fact that I am helping to support this software in a small way. Yes the two extra plugins are great and the kind offer from buyerberg is the iceing on the cake.
I haven't looked back or at wordpress since I discovered Bludit and the guys behind it really do deserve our support in anyway we can give it.
bayerberg
Master Bludit

Oliver wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:21 pm Sounds good, as a Pro user how can I sell them with this conditions?
Gumroad enables you to set up promo codes :)
bludit plugins and themes - makeitblu | I do things, check them out on behance and dribbble.