Two Questions concerning the German translation

Edi
Site Admin

I have two two Questions concerning the German translation.

1) I used for the installer, plugins and themes "install". But then I changed it for the plugins and themes to "activate" ("Aktivieren"). Now the installer shows also "Aktivieren". There is still "Install plugin", "Install theme" etc. in the language file, but isn't used at the moment. I would prefer "activate" and "deactivate" for plugins and themes.

2) I translated "Information" with "Systeminformation". Now for "About" also "information" is used. Can we use both, "system information" and "information"?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
diego
Site Admin

Edi wrote:I have two two Questions concerning the German translation.

1) I used for the installer, plugins and themes "install". But then I changed it for the plugins and themes to "activate" ("Aktivieren"). Now the installer shows also "Aktivieren". There is still "Install plugin", "Install theme" etc. in the language file, but isn't used at the moment. I would prefer "activate" and "deactivate" for plugins and themes.

2) I translated "Information" with "Systeminformation". Now for "About" also "information" is used. Can we use both, "system information" and "information"?
1) There are some phrase and words I don't used any more, but I don't remember :roll: , I will make an script to check this and delete them from the dictionaries files.
For the moment I don't want to change any code, only bug fixes and update translations, I want to dedicate to documentation, but it in my todoList change the for Activate and Deactivate.

2) I don't understand sorry, on the About I don't used Information..
Edi
Site Admin

1) So I will revert to "Install"and "Uninstall" (Installieren" and "Deinstallieren").

2) Sorry, it's "About". I will use "Über" for the moment. Better would be in the future "System information" etc.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
diego
Site Admin

The about, is for About Bludit, and some extra information on it, like the system. It similar when open for example, Firefox and go to tab about..