[PLUGIN] Shortcode API

Kanna
Jr. Bludit

I'm using it on 2.3.4 i had to replace 2-3 var name it works for now

Screenshot

stevang
Jr. Bludit

Kanna wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 pm I'm using it on 2.3.4 i had to replace 2-3 var name it works for now

Screenshot

Nice! do you want to share the updated plugin?
Kanna
Jr. Bludit

here is plugin . i never used it before so dunno about errors.
Attachments
shortcode.zip
(227.62 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
stevang
Jr. Bludit

Thank you for attaching the plugin, but works in the post itself only. if i go thru the list of posts or thru clicking on a tag, in those lists of posts the shortcode does not work.
furthermore i had the videos autosize responsivly before. that does not work now as well. :(
Kanna
Jr. Bludit

i checked it it seems it was applying changes to non exists field that is why it had no effect on homepage and tags, category page it now showing video :P

i don't about responsive if you share responsive code i may test it xD
Attachments
shortcode.zip
(227.6 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
stevang
Jr. Bludit

for now i will use direct html and embed the youtube video this way. this is the embed code that you get on the youtube page by the share function, wrapped into div with class videoWrapper. This way the video shows responsive on every screen size. so the shortcode plugin has been deactivated for now here.

Code: Select all

<div class="videoWrapper"><iframe src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Kzh_Wl2ZovQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></div>
css

Code: Select all

.videoWrapper {
position:relative;
padding-bottom:56.25%;
height:0;
overflow:hidden;
width:100%;
height:auto
}
.videoWrapper iframe {
position:absolute;
top:0;
left:0;
width:100%;
height:100%
}
who knows what happens to the shortcode module when Bludit 3 comes out. its just not very nice to loose former working plugins / themes everytime bludit upgrades to a new major version.
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Hellow,

Any chance this plugins gets ported to Bludit version 3? It's really useful since Bludit doesn't has a core solution to implement own shortcodes without setting the content variable on the Page class on my own (which may cause issues on other plugins).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sam.