Ckeditor + filemanager

adminvz
Ssr. Bludit

I want to hide the text of a spoiler, but Neha does not work ?????

editor

the result is not the text is not a dick spoler
Edi
Site Admin

As I understand it the spoiler has to be defined in the CSS of the theme (or added). In other words: The spoiler is a feature of the editor, but works only, if the theme supports it.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
morvy
Jr. Bludit

check what code is generated by CKeditor, then you can customize code from this fiddle to support your spoiler (put it in main.js)

http://jsfiddle.net/0gctxtmv/6/
Fred
Legend Bludit

Ckeditor is loaded only in admin, if you want add spoiler, add css and js in your theme head.php.
Plugin is update to Ckeditor 4.5.7 + RESPONSIVE filemanager v.9.9.7. Ready to Bludit 1.1.2.

Don't support extras ckeditor plugin now...
Last edited by Fred on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
adminvz
Ssr. Bludit

it is not clear where to insert che da ???

whereas this SimpleMDE hide text editor under spoler ?? to open when activated hidden part Tektite ???

Fred
Legend Bludit

Spoiler is a plugin on ckeditor, don't work with simpleMDE, is not the same plugin ;)
The plugin spoiler is not integrate in ckeditor by default, it's me integrate this.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
adminvz
Ssr. Bludit

Fred, it's you gave me a link to the plug-in?
I threw it in the folder but splaginami neche invariably how to install it ??
just an error

Warning: include(/var/www/vh99928/data/www/xxx/bl-plugins/spoiler_1.0/plugin.php): failed to open stream: Нет такого файла или каталога in /var/www/vh99928/data/www/xxx/bl-kernel/boot/rules/60.plugins.php on line 65

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/www/vh99928/data/www/xxx/bl-plugins/spoiler_1.0/plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vh99928/data/www/xxx/bl-kernel/boot/rules/60.plugins.php on line 65

is here to fill in the folder: \bl-plugins\ckeditor\libs\ckeditor\plugins
Fred
Legend Bludit

Don't need plugin, add this css in your theme => http://codepen.io/Kharma/pen/oefug or http://codepen.io/flyholander/pen/BrbGj or read the doc in spoiler ckeditor plugin please.
adminvz
Ssr. Bludit

in general it is clear that the plugin does not work as it should, even on topics umalchaniyu not appended.
I try to find another cms where there is dancing with a tambourine.
ETOGES it is necessary that in the engine in order to hide a part of the text under spoler need shaman with a tambourine full of pipets.

translating immediately sorry for niznanie English translate.google.com

уважаемые есть ли похожый движок для сайта на блудит?
dear there any similar engine for website fornicates?
Fred
Legend Bludit

Don't worry!
Download Shortcode API plugin and active it.
Now get the Spoiler shortcode.