Bludit v1.1 "The Dig"

DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

Thanks Diego! Very fun to suggest improvements and see them take place. I'll update when your push out the next release. Thanks!
DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

Uh oh, went to make my morning blog post and found that all of my previous posts had the date reset again.

Reset to: 2016-02-23 14:03:18

This time I have it backed up so no stress to reset it. Error log can be found here: http://idrewyourcar.com/error_log.txt
DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

I think that when one adds a never-before-used tag to a post they are creating, it should add the blue-highlighted and checked tag to the TOP of the list of existing tags and not the bottom. I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to make sure I didn't typo one of my new tags.

Also, existing tag choices should be sorted alphabetically. Right now they seem to be random (or maybe in order of when they were used?) and it's nearly impossible to locate a tag that you've used before to hit the + button.

Lastly, I've noticed that if I type into the text box a tag that has already been used that sometimes the existing tag (in the jumble of tags) gets highlighted in blue and earns a check, but other times it gets added to the bottom of the list as a new tag, even when I can see the existing identical tag in the list.

diego
Site Admin

DarrenDriven wrote:Uh oh, went to make my morning blog post and found that all of my previous posts had the date reset again.

Reset to: 2016-02-23 14:03:18

This time I have it backed up so no stress to reset it. Error log can be found here: http://idrewyourcar.com/error_log.txt
This happen with what version of Bludit ?
diego
Site Admin

DarrenDriven wrote:I think that when one adds a never-before-used tag to a post they are creating, it should add the blue-highlighted and checked tag to the TOP of the list of existing tags and not the bottom. I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to make sure I didn't typo one of my new tags.

Also, existing tag choices should be sorted alphabetically. Right now they seem to be random (or maybe in order of when they were used?) and it's nearly impossible to locate a tag that you've used before to hit the + button.

Lastly, I've noticed that if I type into the text box a tag that has already been used that sometimes the existing tag (in the jumble of tags) gets highlighted in blue and earns a check, but other times it gets added to the bottom of the list as a new tag, even when I can see the existing identical tag in the list.

1- There was a bug on tags, when the tag already exist. it's fixed now on Github.
2- Now the tags are sorted by alphabet. on Github too.
DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

diego wrote:1- There was a bug on tags, when the tag already exist. it's fixed now on Github.
Cool.
diego
Site Admin

DarrenDriven wrote:
diego wrote:1- There was a bug on tags, when the tag already exist. it's fixed now on Github.
Cool.
Yes but I don't like the bug with the dates.