☕ Buy Me A Coffee

SpegalDev
Ssr. Bludit

In the digital world, creators like you pour their hearts and souls into their content, hoping to enlighten, entertain, and inspire their audience. Yet, sustaining the creative journey can be a challenge without the right support. That's where our 'Buy Me A Coffee' plugin comes into play – a simple yet powerful tool designed to seamlessly integrate into your Bludit website, enabling your supporters to show their appreciation with just a click.

Key Features
  • Customizable Donation Buttons: Choose between an eye-catching 'Buy Me A Coffee' image or a sleek, modern Bootstrap button. You can also personalize the button color to match your site’s theme, ensuring it blends in perfectly or stands out to catch the eye.
  • Flexible Placement: Decide whether you want the donation button to appear in the sidebar for site-wide visibility or below content posts to capture the reader's attention after engaging with your content.
  • Personalized Text: Tailor the message that appears below your content posts. Whether it's a heartfelt thank you note, a funny quip, or a simple call-to-action, you can customize the text to resonate with your audience and encourage donations.
Links
Image BluditPro — Explore a comprehensive collection of Bludit themes and plugins, offering both free and premium options to elevate your Bludit site. Find the perfect tools for customization, SEO, and more.