Google adsense implementation and SEO

chanu1993
Jr. Bludit

Hi guys,

I'm new to Bludit. But I really love this CMS and I'm going to use this for my blog and personal website. I have 2 questions.
  • How is the support to Google Adsense ? Is there a specific way to put ads in posts and pages ?
  • How is the SEO support ? Are there are specific ways / plugins to do SEO ?
Please advise me on these topics. This CMS has everything I need. But I'm really concern about the above 2 facts.

Thank you.
Edi
Site Admin

chanu1993 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:07 pm
  • How is the support to Google Adsense ? Is there a specific way to put ads in posts and pages ?
The implementation of the Google Adsense code is no problem.
  • How is the SEO support ? Are there are specific ways / plugins to do SEO ?
There is no need for a plugin. Bludit comes with SEO tools. You can find them at "Settings" > "General" > "SEO" and at the editor tab "Options" > "SEO".
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
chanu1993
Jr. Bludit

The implementation of the Google Adsense code is no problem.
What is the best way to do this ? I saw under Plugins -> HTML Code, we can add custom JS and HTML codes. Is this the way ? Or do we need to add in each post ? How we place ads inside a specific post ? For example, I need to add 2 ad codes in each post. Top and bottom for example. Please explain.

There is no need for a plugin. Bludit comes with SEO tools. You can find them at "Settings" > "General" > "SEO" and at the editor tab "Options" > "SEO".
Thank you so much for the information. This is very useful.

Personally I really love Bludit. Thank you guys for keeping up this good work. I have tried WordPress and Ghost. But this is where I stopped and I'm going to use this with all my projects. Since SEO and Google Adsense are not an issue, this is the simple and perfect option for me.
JasonOuston
Jr. Bludit

A little birdie led me to your post from a few years back. Welcome to the Bludit fam, or should I say, belated welcome! 😄 Hope your experience has been rockin' so far.
To answer your questions (even if a bit late), Google Adsense should work fine with Bludit. You can simply paste the Adsense code into your posts or use a plugin if it's available. As for SEO, there's always room to up your game, right?
Romeo21
Ssr. Bludit

It's wonderful to see your interest in Bludit, even after three years since the thread was started. In response to your questions:
Google AdSense Integration: Bludit has continued to offer support for Google AdSense. You can easily integrate AdSense by copying and pasting the provided ad code into the HTML of your posts and pages.
SEO Support: Over time, there have been advancements in SEO support within the Bludit ecosystem. While the core principles of optimizing your content for search engines remain the same, there are now more robust SEO plugins available.
Considering that the thread is three years old, it's also crucial to use this referring domains checker. Over time, the dynamics of web traffic can change.
viriisxp
Sr. Bludit

I've used Bludit for my hobby blog, and it's pretty cool and easy to use. When I wanted to add Google Adsense, it wasn't too hard. I just pasted the ad codes directly into my posts. Sometimes I played around with the HTML to get the ads where I wanted them.

SEO-wise, Bludit is okay, but it takes a bit of work. They've got some plugins that help with the basics. I made sure my posts were well-written and posted regularly. That seemed to help. Also, I looked into SEO stuff outside of Bludit, like buy niche edit links, to get more people to visit my blog. SEO can be slow going, but it's worth it when you start seeing more people checking out your site.