Issue with Carousel creator

Sergelie
Sr. Bludit

I run Bludit in a subfolder of my domain, and Carousel creator acts in a strange way:
1) uploaded pictures goes in the right place
2) when browsing the pictures (even though the right path shows in the top address bar), in the link showed when selecting a picture the subfolder is forgotten.
3) when I insert the picture, the address only uses the domain name, and forgets the subfolder, so of couse, the link is wrong.

I tried to use the migrate domain function, it did not change anything.
I use the latest version of the Plugin.

I hope I explained correctly. Thanks for your help.

(I use my subdomain for another language of my site). Carousel Creator installed in the root directory works perfectly well.
Sergelie
Sr. Bludit

Found a work around - added the directory name directly in the Imagebrowser.php file (/en) Ligne 36:

Code: Select all

x.querySelector('img').setAttribute('src', window.location.origin + '/en/bl-content/uploads/carouselCreator/' + x.querySelector('img').getAttribute('src')); 
Sergelie
Sr. Bludit

I have a question now: How do I change the WYSIWYG (CKeditor) to the default one I use TinyMCE with my own menu configuration? Thank you!
multicolordev
Master Bludit

Hi!
I have a plan replace CKEditor on Tiny MCE next week with new update - i must fix error too. Thanks for all guys!
Sergelie
Sr. Bludit

I just noticed that the lists are saved in json files in the corresponding Plugins directory under CarouselList. So they are not saved when we do a full Bludit content backup. May I suggest to change that? The pictures go in the right place (uploads).
multicolordev
Master Bludit

Sergelie wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:21 pm I just noticed that the lists are saved in json files in the corresponding Plugins directory under CarouselList. So they are not saved when we do a full Bludit content backup. May I suggest to change that? The pictures go in the right place (uploads).
Soon next version with new feature and fixes what you telled me. Now 6.1 released.

What's new on 6.1?

Native TinyMCE on content edit (previous is CKEDITOR).
Works great with subdomain and subfolder too.

https://github.com/multicolor-rgb/carou ... /tag/6.1.0