Image Gallery Lite Plugin - Love it!

bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

Thanks novafacile.

Thats it. I did not realize what all necessarily to link. And also the initial call "new SimpleLightbox" was missing.

Thanks for the fast help. Your gallery plugin is a great tool.

Now I can customize it to fit my layout.

Many thanks and greetings.
bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:25 pm Is there a link with the installation?
Hi Edi.

I am very proud of my first public project with Bludit. Do we have a forum where everyone can present their projects? I do not want to make unwanted advertising.
Edi
Site Admin

bluuuditfan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:36 pm Do we have a forum where everyone can present their projects? I do not want to make unwanted advertising.
No problem with "unwanted" advertising, We can open a new topic or create an own forum here.

There was an own website. But I had to reduce my projects. There were too many.

And there was also a website of the week on this website. But there is too much in the right sidebar at the moment.

By the way: I was thinking recently about posting new websites with Bludit on my Twitter account @planetbludit.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Edi
Site Admin

Edi wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:57 pm We can open a new topic or create an own forum here.
Done:

Show your Bludit-Website!
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

COOL
bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

Hi novafacile.

Another question about the plugin:
is it possible to give the role employee the right to use the plugin?

Thanks already.
novafacile
Master Bludit

Hi,

this feature is in development. Unfortunately this requires a big rewrite of the plugin for the admin section and a lot more development than the current solution.

The problem is, in Bludit the plugin management is only possible for admins. To enable it for other roles, the whole album and pictures management part needs an own admin area inside of Bludit Admin. This isn't easy and needs some "tricks" and they have to be save.

I can only work in my spare time at the gallery plugin, so it needs some time and I can't say how long. But you can be sure, this feature will come, because I need it by myself. 8-)
bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

...OK. No problem.

Role or rights management is a feature request for the system. It does not have to be developed for each plugin itself. Currently it is OK if I set the role of the editor to admin.

The ImageGallery is a cool plugin. Great code and a well thought out interface. Thanks for it.
bluuuditfan
Ssr. Bludit

Hi novafacile.

I'm sorry, but next project - other problems.

I bought a new license and installed it in another project. The plugin is activated but no output comes, not a single line of HTML. Here is the page: https://made4web.de/veyon/welcome#photos

The hook is "pageEnd". CSS and JS are also present. I copied the layout files into my theme. Now I don't know what to do.

The page structure is a bit different here. The menu items of the main navigation are anchor menu items and all individual pages are output in a foreach on a page.

Thanks for help :? .
novafacile
Master Bludit

I will take a look.