Bludit gets Five and my Reactions and Media Plus Plugins 4 free

SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Hellow,

Just for those who aren’t on Twitter: My Media+ and Reactions+ plugins are available for free until the end of September, due to Bludit‘a fifth birthday (on September 14).

You can use the code “BluditGets5” on the checkout or the following URLs

Media+: https://www.gum.co/mediaplus/bluditgets5

Reactions+: https://www.gum.co/reactions-plus/bluditgets5

And I just want to say: Thanks to Diego for creating the Bludit CMS, I already had many fun with creating and playing with it. And this journey will also stay (hopefully), even if I’m currently really busy with my first full time job As programmer. However, I’m looking forward to Bludit’s future, which may contains my mobile application as well ;)

So, just want to say thanks, and I hope you have fun, or at least a few advantages using my projects and stuff.

Stay cool.

~Sam
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

PS.: I really appreciate the work of Edi, who mails, supports and mentions me on any kind of issues and questions. It's obvious I know, but the community and its moderators are also a really important aspect of an Open Source project and Edi does an awesome job.

So thanks to Edi too, since In my opinion he is also a highly important Part of Bludit's economy and without him Bludit would probably not be where it is now!
Edi
Site Admin

This is very kind, Sam. Thank you!

But let me thank you for your awesome plugins. I use them for my sites (especially Snicker and More Levels) and also the sites for my clients (I added Media+ to some). They add really very useful features to Bludit!
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Edi wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 pm But let me thank you for your awesome plugins. I use them for my sites (especially Snicker and More Levels) and also the sites for my clients (I added Media+ to some). They add really very useful features to Bludit!
Thanks, that's really kind. :D
tibbz
Jr. Bludit

Is there still a link to these plugins as they don't seem to be available on Github