How do I reinstall?

ZippyT
Jr. Bludit

I installed Bludit with a few themes, chose one, and deleted the others. Changed my mind and uploaded the themes again but now they do not show up in the Settings>Themes. How can I reinstall this? Thanks.
diego
Site Admin

Hi, what is the theme ? and what version of Bludit do you use?
ZippyT
Jr. Bludit

Thanks for responding. The themes were Future-Imperfect and Multiverse. Just wondering if there was a log file or something that was affected. The "Log" theme is the only one showing up and it works. I'm using the new 1.3 version. I'm new to this. Thanks for your help.
Edi
Site Admin

ZippyT wrote:Changed my mind and uploaded the themes again but now they do not show up in the Settings>Themes.
How have you uploaded them?

If you have downloaded a theme from the repository at https://themes.bludit.com you have first to unzip the archive. In the archive there is a directory with the name of the theme that has to be uploaded to /bl-themes (this means you have to upload the directory inside the archive not the whole archive).
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
ZippyT
Jr. Bludit

Thanks Edi. Yes, I unzipped the theme and uploaded it to the root of the bl-themes folder. It worked fine the first time, Just doesn't after re-uploading. I have subsequently tried other themes and they are working fine. Awesome program! Thanks so much for the help.
Edi
Site Admin

Which one does not work for you?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets