Bludit 1.1.2 Dates Bug

murko
Sr. Bludit

So.... I hate to bring this up, but all my posts on my installation all of a sudden has the same date (todays)
All I really worked with today was home.php, sidebar.php, post.php in /themename/php/ and main.css in assets/css

I also edited 1 post that I had as a draft and then published it.
Also... All my tags disappeared

Dunno wich of this happend first or what triggered it. I just notices the tags was gone, and that I had the wrong post order. Then I noticed all posts had todays date

Luckily my installation is fairly new and I don't have that many posts but kinda of annoying anyway.
Guessing this one is related. Read that it was fixed and though that 1.1.2 was updated with the fix but maybe I was mistaken and need to wait for the next release? :)
murko
Sr. Bludit

Happened to me again today after I edited a bunch of posts (adding description, tags etc).
Funny thing is I read that you considered this to be a Cli mode bug and when this happened today it was on the 1.3 BETA 2 version and I can't find the Cli mode setting at all (it was deactivated before I upgraded though)

I think I know exactly when all tags got deleted and all posts got the same date (date and time when the error happened). I had a published post that I wanted to edit, and while editing it, I saved it (but as draft) and then later on again as published. One of these two actions made this happen for me (1. Either updating an already published post and making it a draft or 2. making it published for the second time)

Since this last time it happened I had made a backup using the backup plugin so all I really needed to do was restore that one, fixing the tags and description on the latest one, publish that and then make a new backup.
Would be great to get rid of this rather annoying thing though.
diego
Site Admin

Hi,
this are bad news, but in the version 1.3 beta 2, the cli mode is enabled, please disabled editing the file bl-kernel/boot/init.php

define('CLI_MODE', true);

change the true for false.
diego
Site Admin

I try the next steps:

- Edit an older post published -> save as draft -> edit again -> save as published

nothing happen :(
murko
Sr. Bludit

Found

Code: Select all

define('CLI_MODE', true);
Changed to

Code: Select all

define('CLI_MODE', false);
Uploaded and will now go "-Edit an older post published -> save as draft -> edit again -> save as published" (and other stuff I can think of) and will report back here later, the results :)
murko
Sr. Bludit

So far so good. Edited 4 different posts and put them as drafts, edited again and published. Edited text, description and so on.
With that CliMode disabled again I think we are all good :) *knock on wood*

As long as this is an issue and as long as I don't have a setting for this in admin I hope this will stay disabled in future releases and also maybe disabled as standard even if/when the feature returns as an option!?

I wish you good luck in finding a permanent cure for this hassle :)
millahjovich
Jr. Bludit

Check out the error log, there is a strange entry at the moment that things went haywire. All other entries are in Los Angeles timezone, but there is a database error in UTC... maybe a hint?