Facebook Comments?

wkheathjr
Ssr. Bludit

Hi,

I would like for facebook users to comment on my blogs instead of the old way name, email, and comment then await admin approval. Can anyone create this type of plug-in? Or is there a way it can be done??
Edi
Site Admin

wkheathjr wrote: I would like for facebook users to comment on my blogs instead of the old way name, email, and comment then await admin approval. Can anyone create this type of plug-in? Or is there a way it can be done??
And what should users do without Facebook account? Really not very friendly... There are a lot of people that do not want to give Facebook their data and with this their identity. :twisted:

But everybody is welcome to code a plugin, that can do it.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
wkheathjr
Ssr. Bludit

I'm not build a big blog site for traffic to generate cash for side money. My site would be for family and friends to stay in touch of my trip. When I was traveling on motorcycle cross the backroad of USA for 5 weeks through Trans-America Trail, I posted over 600 pics on my facebook then end up had more questions than I prepared for so I think it would be better to write about my adventure and share the link on my wall so family/friends can read then if any question or whatso, they can ask me there.
Edi
Site Admin

Here is an explanation how this can be done:

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
wkheathjr
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote:Here is an explanation how this can be done:

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments
That would be a good place to start but which page of bludit script do I add that to? I've not write any code in 15 years (was taking course in college but haven't been in the loop since)