Confirmation of image linking?

DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

I'm not sure that there is a way to confirm that an uploaded image has been set as the cover image for a future-scheduled post.

After creating a post I couldn't remember if I selected the "Set as Cover Image" menu option so I edited the existing post to make sure. I couldn't figure out how to tell if I had already done so or not.

In the screen shot below you can see that I am editing a post and I have the Images tab open. Does the presence of the larger version of the image (in this case a blue Toyota Cressida) over the six smaller thumbnail images signify that it is set as the cover image?

When uploading an image does it become that post's cover image by default?

diego
Site Admin

Hi,
when you click the Set as cover image, the image will be appear on the cover image box, then you now it is set as cover image for the post... or I'm missing something ?

Regards
DarrenDriven
Master Bludit

Let me put it this way...

When I upload a new image does it default as the cover image for that post, or do I have to upload it, then choose "set as cover image"?
diego
Site Admin

if you click on the button "Cover Image" this image will be the cover image for the post, if you upload a picture from "More images" you need to click on the image after upload an click on the button "Set as cover image".

Alway the cover image will be appear on the box "Cover image", if there is not a picture on it, then you don't have a cover image for the post...