Nibbleblog vs Bludit

jmonroe
Sr. Bludit

Which is better? Which has more life expectancy? Why the creation of two blog platforms? Can you explain the difference and which may be better to use? I am currently using Bludit once I read about it. I am looking at Nibbleblog too to read information on it.

Thanks
Jeremy Monroe
I Support Bludit via Patreon
diego
Site Admin

Hi,
Nibbleblog is deprecated, just I upload security patchs.

Regards
kaaleth
Master Bludit

jmonroe wrote:Which is better? Which has more life expectancy? Why the creation of two blog platforms? Can you explain the difference and which may be better to use? I am currently using Bludit once I read about it. I am looking at Nibbleblog too to read information on it.

Thanks
Bludit is something like "Nibbleblog 2". This project is young and has a lot of similar features to Nibbleblog. For me - finally - Bludit has better template system, and really nice responsive admin control panel. :) Bludit will become much better than Nibbleblog, I hope!

Probably Nibbleblog won't get any new features, plugins and themes anymore but security fixes only.
jmonroe
Sr. Bludit

Thanks for the replies. I am loving Bludit so far. Great system and much better to use than Wordpress for Blogging.
Jeremy Monroe
I Support Bludit via Patreon