Bludit v0.1 rc1

diego
Site Admin

Bludit v0.1 rc1

Thanks again to users who reports bugs, contribute with ideas, code, translate! :D
I am looking for some design for the logo, very minimalist, may be some Squirrel?, Chameleon?, Octopus? ideas? :?:

Changelog:
- Set a page as homepage
- New dashboard
- Improves on plugins
- Tinymce Plugin
- Theme system
- Minor bug fixes

Site: http://www.bludit.com
Download: http://www.bludit.com/bludit_latest.zip
Language files on Github: https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/tree ... /languages
Plugins: http://forum.bludit.org/viewforum.php?f=14 thanks Fred
jorzilla
Jr. Bludit

Nice work! It is getting better and better.

Regarding a logo -- I found that ""blúdit" is Slovak for "wander" ("vagar" o "meandro"). Is that what the name is from?

Birds wander, or migrate. Penguins especially meander, and live in Argentina. People love penguins. How about a baby penguin?

I can illustrate one if you like, or something else.
diego
Site Admin

jorzilla wrote:Nice work! It is getting better and better.

Regarding a logo -- I found that ""blúdit" is Slovak for "wander" ("vagar" o "meandro"). Is that what the name is from?

Birds wander, or migrate. Penguins especially meander, and live in Argentina. People love penguins. How about a baby penguin?

I can illustrate one if you like, or something else.
The name is came to my head, may be because how pronunce in Argentina or in spanish.
diego
Site Admin

The Pinguin is funny :P
Fred
Legend Bludit

The baby pinguin is great :)

@Diego, on your last commit, i get a error on install.php
My logs:

Code: Select all

[06-Aug-2015 10:12:39 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _POST in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/CMS/bludit/install.php on line 275
I get a blank page ;)
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
diego
Site Admin

Fred wrote:The baby pinguin is great :)

@Diego, on your last commit, i get a error on install.php
My logs:

Code: Select all

[06-Aug-2015 10:12:39 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _POST in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/CMS/bludit/install.php on line 275
I get a blank page ;)
now ?
Fred
Legend Bludit

Everything is good now!
I have more than to update my plugins :)

Just a small suggestion about the installation, if it is possible to make a select onChange on language for installation in their language.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
DawidXT
Sr. Bludit

I am trying to find a time to test the new version, as far as I managed to try it I found small function that is missing.
There is no option in dashboard like "show in menu". To let people to choose if the page link appers in menu or not.

Without it, I am having small issue:

by default the menu link to home page is "home".
I've made a new page "Start", and I set it in dashboard, to be my new "home page".

And right now in my menu I see both
"home"
"start" and both redirects me to the same web page.

PS. I still can't find a time to mockup a dashboard design and try my strenght with logotype, but I keep that in mind.
diego
Site Admin

DawidXT wrote:I am trying to find a time to test the new version, as far as I managed to try it I found small function that is missing.
There is no option in dashboard like "show in menu". To let people to choose if the page link appers in menu or not.

Without it, I am having small issue:

by default the menu link to home page is "home".
I've made a new page "Start", and I set it in dashboard, to be my new "home page".

And right now in my menu I see both
"home"
"start" and both redirects me to the same web page.

PS. I still can't find a time to mockup a dashboard design and try my strenght with logotype, but I keep that in mind.
Done I remove the page, is it the default homepage. On Github, the plugin pages.
Fred
Legend Bludit

Diego I have a question, why call the plugin handles page since the site menu ??
I think it could be developed to be able expand menu management (activate, hide, position)
Thank for all last changes.