Bludit v0.1 rc1

DawidXT
Sr. Bludit

"Diego, after replacing the new pages plugin I see in the menu only currect (active) homepage. Other pages disappears."

edit: ok I replaced everything and other pages are visible on menu as well, but still it's not exactly what I meant. Right now it replaces any page to "home". What if someone will want to use "Start" as homepage (I mean the name of link in menu". Right now if I set about page to home it disappears from menu in "about" form, and it changes to "home". But what if someone what to change the default "home" name to just "about". Sorry for messing it up :)

PS. Still it would be nice to have in pages option to put in menu, or not. It gives more ways to create websites.
diego
Site Admin

Fred wrote:Diego I have a question, why call the plugin handles page since the site menu ??
I think it could be developed to be able expand menu management (activate, hide, position)
Thank for all last changes.
Sorry, I'm don't understand :P

Recently I made some change on plugins because I found some bugs when loaded and call the methods / hooks, I think you have problem with that on some your plugins like minify, check now.
diego
Site Admin

DawidXT wrote:"Diego, after replacing the new pages plugin I see in the menu only currect (active) homepage. Other pages disappears."

edit: ok I replaced everything and other pages are visible on menu as well, but still it's not exactly what I meant. Right now it replaces any page to "home". What if someone will want to use "Start" as homepage (I mean the name of link in menu". Right now if I set about page to home it disappears from menu in "about" form, and it changes to "home". But what if someone what to change the default "home" name to just "about". Sorry for messing it up :)

PS. Still it would be nice to have in pages option to put in menu, or not. It gives more ways to create websites.
But, why you want to change the name of Home, whatever page you set as default home page it will we the "Home". This is just a Plugin, you can change this name on /bludit/plugins/pages/plugin.php line 45. I will improve this plugins, but not now, I want to release an stable version of Bludit in few days.

If you want, create a topic on IDEAS forum, for remember me this changes, may be if you have more ideas for this plugins just tell me.

Regards
Fred
Legend Bludit

diego wrote: Sorry, I'm don't understand :P
Plugin Page = Plugin Menu (Possibility to open link in new page, Hide/unhide it and change position in the menu)
In new page:
- add a checkbox for hide or not the link (The draft hide this and page not accessible and is normal reaction).
- Add a field for position
diego wrote: Recently I made some change on plugins because I found some bugs when loaded and call the methods / hooks, I think you have problem with that on some your plugins like minify, check now.
I confirm that it works better now, the reaction plugins and so much better;)
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops: