bl-content - save file extensions & content

Powerack
Ssr. Bludit

Hello,

I am trying to understand why bludit save content as .txt files.
Yes, it is text stored in it, but for I may prefer another extension.
Where I can change this setting? I think that is deep inside code.

By the way saving plain html code inside .txt file is not that good idea. Is here something like coding / decoding available? I mean, that anybody who know bludit can steal your content just by knowing where it's stored, because all he need to know is name of the page. Then he may go to:

[your-domain.tld]/bl-content/pages/[page-name]/index.txt where is all the content of page and links...

I'm already editing content from here in Notepad++ instead of WYSIWYG editor.
Working on powerack.cz | Bludit 3.14.1 & extremely modified Blog X
I am guy. Don't think about my profile image too much.
Edi
Site Admin

Powerack wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:31 pm By the way saving plain html code inside .txt file is not that good idea. Is here something like coding / decoding available?
Every Content Management System mixes content and HTML. The styling with CSS can be apart from this.
I mean, that anybody who know bludit can steal your content just by knowing where it's stored, because all he need to know is name of the page.
Published content always can be stolen. ;-)
Then he may go to:

[your-domain.tld]/bl-content/pages/[page-name]/index.txt where is all the content of page and links...
This is not possible. Have you tried it?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Powerack
Ssr. Bludit

And what about replacing file extensions in bl-content (pages and posts) from .txt to .html? Is possible to make bludit accept these changes? And if yes, then where is that settings stored?
Edi
Site Admin

Powerack wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 pm And what about replacing file extensions in bl-content (pages and posts) from .txt to .html?
What is the sense of this?
Powerack
Ssr. Bludit

Well, probably nothing for most of webmasters. But I like doing some code editing inside some pages / posts from time to time and this will actually help when I do it.

For example: my favorite text editor Notepad++ haven't autodetection of file content, so does not change syntax highlighting, because text files .TXT doesn't have any. But if you open .HTML or .PHP or any other file type, then syntax is highlighted based on file extension.

So this is myreason why I wan't to do this little change.
Edi
Site Admin

Powerack wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:17 am Well, probably nothing for most of webmasters. But I like doing some code editing inside some pages / posts from time to time and this will actually help when I do it.
This makes sense.
For example: my favorite text editor Notepad++ haven't autodetection of file content, so does not change syntax highlighting, because text files .TXT doesn't have any. But if you open .HTML or .PHP or any other file type, then syntax is highlighted based on file extension.
If you open a file Notepad allows you to choose a language (syntax). HTML for example at "Language" > "H" > "HTML".