How to publish on the go (mobile) ?

BranTarik
Ssr. Bludit

Hello fellow People of the Bludit Community,

i hope you can help or enlightend me with an Answer to the Question as shown in the Title.

(I used the Search but didn't found the right Answer to my Questions...)

I'm new to Bludit and was wondering about the "Publishing" from on the go, how does it work like from my Mobilephone, how are you People doing it?

In the not so far Past, i was blogging with WordPress since it was called "b2/cafeblog" until recently this "Gutenberg-Editor" was introduced, that killed it all finally for me. Before that point, there were many small "Things" over the Years i dont liked.

The first few Years, i was so used to work with the WordPress-App to Write and Publish on the go from my mobile Devices. Lately i got used to write without this WordPress-App and used a lot more an App called "iA-Writer" that works better for me.

HOW can i send a Text from On-the-Go to my new Bludit-Blog and publish it afterwards?
Do i have to Login from my Smartphone by my favorite Browser in to my Bludit-Blog and use the "mobile-friendly-Admin-Interface" in order to Copy&Paste my written Text and then Publish it?

Is there a "Shortcut" like sending my Text by E-Mail to my Bludit-Blog?

Questions over Questions, hopefully someone or many of you can give me an Answer. ;)

(English is not my native Language, so be paitent with me. :roll: )
Edi
Site Admin

I answered your question here:

viewtopic.php?p=9609#p9609
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
BranTarik
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 pm I answered your question here:

viewtopic.php?p=9609#p9609
Thanks a lot. :mrgreen:
egglejan
Jr. Bludit

Regarding the question in the title of this thread, the answer is in the commentary. I would like to generally share my thoughts on this application and in solving this or that issue in this application. If you are working with this site quite closely and plan to continue to do so in the future, then I think you should take 30 minutes a day to study each item, each question on the site. First, it will save you a lot of time in the future, because you will be personally familiar with each topic. And secondly, when you yourself understand the summaries of the rules and regulations, you will have more confidence in dealing with any issue. I rarely use this platform since I work at house of pokies 365 all the time. Well, as they say, each kind of activity suits him or her!)