Backend - Content: Show all pages (not only 15)

bnetz
Ssr. Bludit

You can only set the number of items or posts that are shown on the home or blog page.
That means you cannot use the plugin to show all pages/entries on one admin-page if I understand right?

My main purpose is not (only) to edit pages but to get an overview about the pages, arrange them etc. Imagine you create a page and forget to set the parent. The page is in a different location you expect it, the quickest way to find it would be to have a list of all pages in the backend.

EDIT:
I tried adminbar, but this doesn't seem to work correctly. When I click "edit post" on the admin-bar in the frontend the link that's opened is something like xyz.com/admin/edit-content/url-name - this redirects to the admin-homepage xyz.com/admin/content
Edi
Site Admin

bnetz wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:35 pm That means you cannot use the plugin to show all pages/entries on one admin-page if I understand right?
Yes, the plugin does not work in the admin area.

But you can set the value for the admin area in the file variables.php in the directory /bl-kernel/boot (lines 28/29):

Code: Select all

// Items per page for admin area
define('ITEMS_PER_PAGE_ADMIN', 20);
I tried adminbar, but this doesn't seem to work correctly. When I click "edit post" on the admin-bar in the frontend the link that's opened is something like xyz.com/admin/edit-content/url-name - this redirects to the admin-homepage xyz.com/admin/content
The plugin cannot handle child pages. I contacted the author and asked to fix it.

Sorry for the confusion in this thread!
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
bnetz
Ssr. Bludit

But you can set the value for the admin area in the file variables.php in the directory /bl-kernel/boot (lines 28/29):
Thanks! This is what I originally was searching for. You set the value to 1000 and #bam you are done. Perhaps a warning for all with the same problem: When you are updating Bludit this setting will be gone and has to be changed manually again.

Ok, thanks for your help, Edi - outstanding support as always!

/solved