Project - GamesPIT.net

SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Hellow,

Today, I published a public editable and highly experimental Bludit website called GamesPIT.

I'm using this website as test environment for my (upcoming) Bludit plugins and systems. At the moment, I'm playing around with an improved user management, custom archive and page types and - of course - a way to edit and manage pages / content directly on the frontend.

The website is written down within 5 days, really "early alpha" and may contains a few bugs or design issues. (The design is also not finished yet).

However, it would be really awesome, if you can test and play around on and with this website and report each bug and strange behaviour that you meet. You can write me them directly here on the forum, using the contact form or send me them directly per mail at info@pytes.net.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Sam.
lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

Very elegant design. Fast and I haven't experienced any errors so far. I also registered, although I don't know if it works. It would be good to try ..
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Hellow,

thanks. :D Did you receive an eMail with an activation link?
lodria
Master Bludit

I did not get..
abdulhalim
Master Bludit

I submit a game without any error, but I think you have to add a CAPTCHA to the submission forms
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

lodria wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:56 pmI did not get..
I used the wrong Sender eMail, you should now have received them correctly.
abdulhalim wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:04 am I submit a game without any error, but I think you have to add a CAPTCHA to the submission forms
lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

I received an email but can't log in yet: Your account has not been activated. Please use the link that you received via email.
SamBrishes
Master Bludit

Hellow,
lodria wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:59 am I received an email but can't log in yet: Your account has not been activated. Please use the link that you received via email.
That's weird. I tested the activation link on another not-activated account... However, I activated your account manually. Thanks for your response.
lodria
Master Bludit

Login successful. In principle, everything I tried worked.