Adding videos in post & pages

tonimad
Ssr. Bludit

Hi,

Configuring the "tinymce" text editor in plugins section, I added the option of adding "media" to tinymce, incorporated in their options.

Thus, I can add videos from youtube in articles and pages (iframme insertion)

However, to save and to view my site, something is wrong. The videos are not displayed. Instead, you can only see a iframe with page not found.

The same happens if I add the video embed code with the "code" option of tinymce.

Reviewing the code of the website, I can see the following;

Code: Select all

<iframe src="/site/content/uploads///www.youtube.com/embed/EaQOxy" width="420" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
As you can see, Bludit is adding the following to embed code;

Code: Select all

/site/content/uploads/
I'm sure this is not a bug. But there must be somewhere within Bludit, whose code is causing this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
tonimad
Ssr. Bludit

Sorry for this post.

I know that there is another post where this issue has been discussed, in Suggest section. But the proposed solution has been to add the "shortcodes" plugin.

Bludit is a simple and easy to use CMS system. I think that the use of shortcodes can be complicated for a novice user. In other systems, you can paste the embed code from YouTube (ex.) in the "media" button of Tinymce editor. And this works fine, it is simple and easy for any user.

Therefore, there is a solution to avoid the use of shortcodes? That is, there is some modification that I can do in the code of Bludit to pass the embed code, correctly and without errors?