Integrating Bludit into existing website.

Tudders
Jr. Bludit

Hi All,

Love the Bludit!

I'm wondering if others have any experience just 'plugging' Bludit into another existing website. One that already has it's own routing, etc ...

Cheers
Edi
Site Admin

Perhaps you should give some more details what you want to do.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Tudders
Jr. Bludit

No probs.

So I'm looking basically to add a folder to my site and drop Bludit into that. Something like www ... /articles/ ... and in my router send that traffic to the the bludit index.php page.

My question a general one - has anyone done something similar? If so, what alterations were required to make it work.

**EDIT - I've tried the install page. This created the files ok, but it doesn't work when I browse to index.php (the page loads - just blank). I haven't deeply looked into what's going on yet.
Jay
Master Bludit

It depends on your redirection rules on domain's root directory.
If you installed bludit in a nested dir (assuming /articles) it should work w/o any problems.
Check wheter disabling in root dir .htaccess along with index.php file solves the "problem" with bludit.

ps. without seeing php error log there's nothing more to add
quenquen
Jr. Bludit

Tudders wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:58 am No probs.

So I'm looking basically to add a folder to my site and drop Bludit into that. Something like www ... /articles/ ... and in my router send that traffic to the the bludit index.php page.

My question a general one - has anyone done something similar? If so, what alterations were required to make it work.

**EDIT - I've tried the install page. This created the files ok, but it doesn't work when I browse to index.php (the page loads - just blank). I haven't deeply looked into what's going on yet.
I did that long ago and works just fine.

http://www.iluminados-ce.com.br/blog/

Bludit version is old, so some functions are deprecated, as I need to update Bludit version. Stop slacking quenster Lol :lol: