Wysiwyg text editors problem

liq
Jr. Bludit

Bludit 3.9.1
CKEditor plugin doesn't work at all.. Article text is not saved after clicking SAVE button, just a heading is saved. So, the universal and handy CKEditor isn't usable..

TinyMCE editor plugin has no text type and text size options, and the worst thing is that there is no ability to paste text fragments using right-click context menu. When you right-click the mouse button in the text area, a link insert menu appears, and there is no option to paste text from clipboard..
It seemed to be resolved by deleting the link plugin from TinyMCE settings, but after that an option of link insert from a toolbar also disappeared.. And now one can paste a text from clipboard, but cannot add any links to the post text..

I understand, here are enough users of markdown editors, but what to do if the Bludit installation is used by people who knows only MS Word and other wysiwyg editors?
Is there a way to make CKEditor plugin work correctly, or enable a right-click text insert function in TinyMCE editor, while saving the link insert button of the toolbar?

Thank you in advance!
kohbarg
Sr. Bludit

...and there is no option to paste text from clipboard...
CTRL(Strg) + V ??
liq
Jr. Bludit

Thank you, I appreciate your hint, I know this way of text inserting, but most users are non habitual to using hot keys combinations. They are accustomed to use the easy and quick way of pasting from clipboard by an old good right-click menu. That's why it's so important to make this option available for an ordinary users, who work in MS Word and other similar text editors..
Edi
Site Admin

liq wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:48 pm TinyMCE editor plugin has no text type and text size options, and the worst thing is that there is no ability to paste text fragments using right-click context menu. When you right-click the mouse button in the text area, a link insert menu appears, and there is no option to paste text from clipboard..
Text type: What do you mean with text type?

Font size: You can activate font sizes by adding "fontsizeselect" to the toolbar (in the settings of TinyMCE).

Right mouse click: Click the icon "Source code" ("<>") and insert the copied text.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
liq
Jr. Bludit

Sorry, I meant "Font Type"
As for right-click, I really don't uderstand, what's the reason of binding the link insert function to it, instead of context menu.. May be it's the strange feature of TinyMCE, not Bludit CMS, but it's a rather discouraging moment..

Thank you, using <> mode is an amazing hook, but it is not obvious and not easy for an ordinary user..
Aren't there any other way to make right-click menu in the editor working?
It's critical point for me as my users are used to MS Word style article creating

Thank you for help!
Edi
Site Admin

liq wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 am Sorry, I meant "Font Type"
Font types are defined by the theme not the editor.
As for right-click, I really don't uderstand, what's the reason of binding the link insert function to it, instead of context menu.. May be it's the strange feature of TinyMCE, not Bludit CMS, but it's a rather discouraging moment..
Yes, it's the behaviour of TinyMCE as you can see at

https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/demo/full-featured/
Aren't there any other way to make right-click menu in the editor working?
It's critical point for me as my users are used to MS Word style article creating
You can find information about context menus at

https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/ui-components/contextmenu/

And information about using MS Word at

https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/enterprise/paste-from-word/
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets