Migrate from regular to pro?

botto
Jr. Bludit

Hello,

I am trying Bludit out as a blog. I may want to migrate to Bludit Pro, though it is not fully clear what the difference is between them. It would be nice to see a comparison between Bludit and Bludit Pro so we can see all the extra goodies we get. I have a worry. Say I do move to Bludit Pro, would I have to rebuild my blog all over again, or is this an easy migration?

I imagine that Bludit Pro takes Paypal donations.

One suggestion, that we have non-mainstream social media links. I prefer sm like Archive.org, GnuSocial and many of the other GNU/knowledge friendly options.
botto
Jr. Bludit

I sponsored and got the pro build and upgrading was not as damaging as I thought. My one blog post was intact. Not too shabby.

Let people have their own links, like Vimeo, Archive.org et al. Mastodon is the one thing that agrees with me.
bozodev
Ssr. Bludit

I am a PRO user. The upgrade was easy. Just followed the instructions. The only real differences I see are the two premium plugins and I think some settings for the Simple Stats. However, for me the big benefit is knowing that I am helping keep this project going.

Don't get me wrong I hope to get some more perks in the code. :)

But just glad to have such a great CMS for my projects.
Checkout Pi Lab (Powered by Bludit PRO & Raspberry Pi) - Bludit Backer