How to organize content with a Main Dropdown Menu and pagination feature, thanks

joejac
Jr. Bludit

Hello,

I saw your CMS and I like the simplicity and easy to use, and that uses flat files.
What I was not able to do in the Demo is to create a Main Dropdown Menu, where I can classify all pages under their corresponding Menu Category.

:?: Questions:
1.- It is possible to do this?, I mean, to have a Main Horizontal or Vertical Menu, according to layout or template, and to assign each new content page to a certain Menu Category? The Main menu has to have the possibility to have sub-menus up to 3 levels deep, at least.

2.- Can it paginate the results in 3 or 6 results per page, when clicking on a menu Item or in the search result?

This can be an example of what I mean.

Thank you and regards.
joejac
Edi
Site Admin

joejac wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:17 pm 1.- It is possible to do this?, I mean, to have a Main Horizontal or Vertical Menu, according to layout or template, and to assign each new content page to a certain Menu Category? The Main menu has to have the possibility to have sub-menus up to 3 levels deep, at least.
The navigation and the cageories are two different things. You can assign every content to a menu (horizontal or vertical). The menu can have to levels, a parent page and child pages.

Also you can assign the content to a category. You can show the catgories as menu, and show the number of contents of each category.
2.- Can it paginate the results in 3 or 6 results per page, when clicking on a menu Item or in the search result?
Yes, this is possible. The number of results can be set.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
joejac
Jr. Bludit

Thanks a lot Edi, nice CMS.
Best regards
joejac