Menu

Licwin
Jr. Bludit

Edi wrote:The bug is also in v0.6 beta2. I think the tags are not yet implemented in pages.
Installed .v0.6 beta2. Still post are not displayed on the pages (it, astronomy). Sorting tags only :(
We'll have to wait for a fix. By the way how the version v0.6 beta2 can be found bludit.licwin.com

Thx! ;)
Edi
Site Admin

You have to wait a little bit... Tags are not yet implemented in pages.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Torsten_Kelsch
Legend Bludit

Could it be Licwin means the following: He writes an article (blog post), which appears on the home page. But additionally, he has created pages for his categories (IT, Astronomy, …), and he wants his articles to appear on those categorized pages, too. At least this is my guess what he aims to do. Maybe Nibbleblog, as a pure blog system, would be the better choice, because there you have categories.
On Error GoTo Bed
Licwin
Jr. Bludit

Torsten_Kelsch wrote:Could it be Licwin means the following: He writes an article (blog post), which appears on the home page. But additionally, he has created pages for his categories (IT, Astronomy, …), and he wants his articles to appear on those categorized pages, too. At least this is my guess what he aims to do. Maybe Nibbleblog, as a pure blog system, would be the better choice, because there you have categories.

Yes Yes! I'm interested in something interests "rubric".

Thx!